Monday, September 6, 2010

Date Recap.

It was a pretty amazing time. We didn't get to make it to the park. We ended up renting The Losers on DVD from Redbox. Was a pretty good movie from what I saw. We really just ended up cuddling, making out and talking. She's not really ready for a relationship, and I'm not sure I am either. I mean I really like the girl, or as much as one can like someone after just three dates. We have a lot in common and she really makes me laugh. And she's quite the amazing kisser. I hope she decides she wants to be in a relationship soon. I'd love to date a girl like her. She's beautiful, funny, and we have music, games, tv shows, and even web hangouts in common. We're quite similar. We have another date lined up for Thrusday and possibly Friday too. Wish me luck. Going to bed now. 5am and I'm very tired.

18 comments:

  1. i havent seen that film, might have to watch it. sounds like a good date :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sound's awesome man. Glad you potentially have found someone worht holding onto.

    Now followin' and showin' your page some love

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two sound like a match bro! Dont rape her though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck. hope you guys go together good

    ReplyDelete
  5. supporting

    http://ahdamoh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Supporting.
    http://bassblogthing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. She seems like a nice girl. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice nice! Keep it up and I'm sure you can "convince" her to go into a relationship with you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best relationships always start slow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Using the red box is the perfect date plan, its simple and romantic. Hope things work out in your favor man. Its nice to be a in a relationship.

    Followed, clicked, supported!
    much love

    http://bookmarkmeplz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete