Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Terrible Internet and "The Middle"

Came home from what was a very slow day at work. Holiday and people having left over food from cookouts all weekend meant less customers, an epic stomach ache and a heart to heart with potential lady friend. I came home to find my internet not working. Wireless devices worked fine, but wired connections were not working. After 10,000 cable switches, and spending 2 hours unplugging, plugging and reboots I finally managed to get it back working.

During this time I had a chance to watch a new TV show. The Middle. Honestly, I really only watched it because it had The Janitor from Scrubs in it. Surprisingly, it's actually kinda funny. I mean not Scrubs or Boondocks funny, but it's lighthearted and consistent. It makes good mindless not really wanting to think or chill watching. Pleasantly surprised. 6/10 is what I would rate this show.

I could have written a longer blog today, but after spending 3 hours trying to get internets back, I decided that this would be good enough to hold me over until tomorrow. Tomorrow I'll talk about random youtube videos and the goodness known as Hater Bot.


Good Night.

18 comments:

  1. Troubleshooting is one of my favorites. Boondocks is amazing too but I have yet to see The Middle. Was too busy watching Boise State win =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it when the internet suddenly disappears T_T

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love internet. Would suck for it to disapear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. buaha, I remember having my internet capped like a MF when the exchange is about 150 meters away from my house, RAGE ENSUED.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA, Janitor from scrubs is one of my favorite characters

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to blogspot then!
    Yeah work was slow yesterday for everyone, my boss told me to stay home today as well -_- oh well.

    Supporting, clicking, and following.
    much love

    http://bookmarkmeplz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry about the interwebz problems bro, hope it doesn't happen again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. supporting...
    http://muphucka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is why you get a backup dedicated pre-paid satellite internet card :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Internet issues can be such a pain sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are the moments that I am glad I am an IT tech and can usually fix those problems up pretty quick.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It was terrible. Got it working again so no worries. Thanks for the support guys.

    ReplyDelete
  13. 6/10 for a pleasant show sounds a bit harsh. XD

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's pleasant to watch, but as a comedy 6/10. Great show, but the funny falls short most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely ...

    follow u .... follow me to bro ?

    http://appsummary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete