Thursday, September 9, 2010

Subscriber Update, more Hater Bot, and a thing called Cheez-its.

First off I wanna give a big big shout out to the 63 wonderful, amazing people who are currently following this blog. If I weren't under time constraints I'd individually thank each and everyone of you. But I'm exhausted so that'll come tomorrow after the Vikings and Saints game. Gonna be reppin with my purple on tomorrow :D

I'm exhausted and falling asleep. Too lazy to make anything for dinner tonight, so it's Cheez-its for dinner. Gotta work early tomorrow so I can be home for the game.

And last but not least, more Hater Bot. This one was the first one I saw and was the reason I fell in love with it in the first place. Sorry for the brief update. Tomorrow I'll do a double blog to make up for it. Have a wonderful evening. Good Night.


20 comments:

  1. Stock up on cereal. I had it for all 3 meals today haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to google Cheez-its to find out what they are... I have never even seen them before. I don't think they sell them here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God I love Hater Bot.

    Thank you :P

    Just showing the daily love, show it back!

    http://entireteamisbabies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your posts ..

    support u daily hihi

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Daily Soup-port Train is rolling by all stations! - Although I am new...

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's something I definitely have to try!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh...have you tried the White Cheddar Cheez-it's? This girl can't eat just one...cuz the box is like one serving, right?

    And don't reach for any, you'll liable to pull back a stub. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's an interesting way of looking at it...

    ReplyDelete
  9. good job!
    showing some love
    shoe me some love too!
    http://newhypertech.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete