Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sleep, Video Games, Panda Express and Blogging.

I didn't sleep very well last night. My own fault. But to be fair I was woken up early. Shit happens. Went to chill with Paul and Alan again today. We played some Video Games.  Still in love with Scott Pilgrim. Old school gaming bliss. Wisg more games had the artistic style and retroiness this title has. Playing it makes me feel like a child. Great times.

At Panda Express, one of the lovely employees, was very friendly, and cute, although she is still in high school, putting her about 8 or so years younger than me. She said she had a present for me, and gave me a 10% off discount card, and gave me a pretty sweet discount on my meal purchase. As I was leaving she asked for permission to blog about me and my shirt. Of course I said yes.

This is the shirt I was wearing.
So, she's Gonna contact me after the blog is completed, and I'll link it or post it here. Probably the most random thing that has ever happened to me, but It's cool with me. And speaking of blogs, I checked out over 300 posts today on people I follow. I didn't comment ALL of them, but I commented as much as I could. If I hadn't gotten so far behind, I'd have commented more, but I did give views. Hopefully you all do the same. Thanks for everything guys. You guys make me happy.           



33 comments:

  1. They are pimp! :D Showing support and I really need yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obviously the shirt holds some validity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... I need to get one of those shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. will support and follow daily <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Already following, bro ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's awesome when random people compliment on your clothes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Supportin!

    Follow me bros.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting,nice post,supportin'

    ReplyDelete
  9. show my daily love XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just bought that shirt online.

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice blog, just showing my support

    ReplyDelete
  12. lol i've had trouble sleeping recently, I go to bed tired and lay there for hours :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha, weird story. Stick to the green.

    soulaccelerant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This blogging thing is more than I gave it credit for.

    It's a lot of fun!

    http://entireteamisbabies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. 300? Yowza.
    I'm at 150? Comment on all..imagine my pain lol.
    ITS FOR THE GOOD CAUSE

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sleep, Video Games, Panda Express and Blogging... single white male are we? i'm right there with ya if im correct. cool shirt and story bro, keep up updated

    http://wordofdodd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love Panda Express....but the price of one bowl in my university is hiked up so much its ridiculous

    ReplyDelete
  18. these are some nice video games, nice recommendation there mate :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. love u're posts ...

    daily support!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Kewl story, bro! Following!

    http://the-state-of-human-intelligence.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Commenting back and showing support!
    View my blogs again sometime bro!

    ReplyDelete